Today, Tuesday the 27th of September, United Screens turns 3 years old! We want to thank you as a partner, creator, client, agency or friend of us for this fantastic three years! What felt like the future of media three years ago has quickly become the new reality.
We would like to share some things that we’re extra proud of having done during these years.
- As of today we’re working with more than 550 top-quality YouTube creators worldwide! We’re happy for all the creators that are included in our network, and the broad diversity that are among them
- Today we’ve a viewing of 350 million views per month in our premium network!
- With United Screens Music Network, the first dedicated music network in YouTube in the Nordics, we’re working with more than 100 of the top musicians, artists, record labels and music management in the Nordic countries!
- We’ve reached a Swedish viewership in ages 15-44 that is larger than Sjuan and TV8 in Sweden!
- During these three years we’ve done campaigns for more than 150 brands and advertisers!
- United Screens’ Sales team was awarded Sweden’s best sales organisation earlier this year!
- We’ve established local presence in Sweden, Norway and Finland!
- We’ve broadened our platform presence and are working with creators and brands on different online video platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Instagram and Twitter!
- Last weekend, we did the first Nordic live stream in 360 format on YouTube together with RMH and Samsung!
- A new world record was set last Friday, when Matgeek barbequed for 35 hours straight in a collaboration with Falcon and streamed it live on Matgeeks’ YouTube channel!
- On our partners’ videos, there are more than 59 666 809 thumbs up!
- Accumulated views during these three years are more than 20 billion minutes, or 38 176 years of videos watched in our network! (To give some perspective: 38 000 years ago was 20 000 years before the first people settled in Scandinavia.)
The United Screens Team