Joachim Haraldsen, the creator behind one of the largest Norwegian language YouTube channels, Noobwork, has now decided to join the largest YouTube network in the Nordics, United Screens.
On his Youtube channel, Noobwork, Joachim Haraldsen has more than 140,000 subscribers, enjoying his gaming related material. Mostly he does “let’s play” videos from various games, but also different type of vlogs to give his fans a sneak peek into his everyday life – which is not so average anymore. For the second time, and two years in a row, has Joachim earned the title “Gaming channel of the year” at the yearly Norwegian YouTube award show Gullsnutten. In addition to this, Joachim is known for participating in the tv reality show “Diktaturet” at NRK, the YouTube documentary Deg, Meg og YouTube which is available on VGTV and the YouTube channel YouTube Documentaries, and for launching the gaming magazine “Mineworld” earlier this winter.
Joachim works with his channel full time since he established it in early 2013 and was previously signed with the American network Machinima, but Joachim has now decided to move his channel to United Screens. With the transition to United Screens, Joachim will be able to put even more energy and resources into his work to grow even further with his channel.
– It’s very important for me and my channel to operate on a strong, Nordic platform where I can meet like-minded youtubers who also make a living of gaming on YouTube. It will make it easier for me to learn from them as they often have a trick or two up their sleeve, says Joachim “Noobwork” Haraldsen.
– I chose United Screens because they give me the freedom I need for my channel, and they also have an enormous range of youtubers in their network and a wide international contact base. It feels good to be part of a Norwegian and Nordic network after being part of an American network for three years, finally I’ve found a network in Norway that fulfills my needs and I’m looking forward develop my channel together with them, says Joachim “Noobwork” Haraldsen.
– The change of network will be very positive for me, and it will improve coordination with my management Norgesexpo. I will now be better positioned for doing both my international and Norwegian activities more professionally, which will be a great benefit for both my sponsors and my fans – they are always my first priority, says Joachim “Noobwork” Haraldsen.
Joachim Haraldsen continues:
– I’m looking forward to continue my work and provide good content to my fantastic viewers, and to discuss with United Screens and their youtubers how to make more and even cooler videos for my channel!
– Joachim is a veteran in the Norwegian YouTube-community. We’ve already worked with Joachim on several projects and he’s very professional. We’re looking forward to work even closer with him in the future, Marie-Louise Alvær, country manager, United Screens Norway.
– Our office in Norway has been up and running for a year now, and it’s more than two years since we started working with Norwegian youtubers. Even if we have been working with several of the most influential youtubers in Norway for some time now, the agreement with Noobwork is a very important step for us, says Malte Andreasson, CEO and co-founder, United Screens.
Facts Joachim ”Noobwork” Haraldsen
|Started:||14 March 2013|
|Total number of views:||68,5 million views|